• 5 pounds of tuna steaks
• 16 oounces of Hot Spots Tuna Marinade
• 1 clove of garlin
• 1 pack of bacon
• Garlic Salt
• Cut tuna in small pieces and wrap in bacon around one time, do not wrap more than once. Use toothpick to keep bacon in place.
• Once you all of the tuna wrapped in bacon mix the Hot Spots Tuna Marinade, garlic, pepper, and garlic salt in a zip lock bag. One you’ve mixed it all together pour over the top of the tuna and let marinate for 4 to 6 hours.
• Set Big Green Egg to about 400 degrees and put the tuna pieces on there. You’ll figure out how long you like to cook it after your first attempt. If you like your tuna rare in the middle your cook time will be shorter than someone who likes it completely cooked.
• Don’t hesitate to try larger pieces of tuna or even a whole steak.
***********Courtesy of Captain Chris Phillips.***********